We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

STEPS TO CONFIGURE THE POPUP ON YOUR SITE - Exit Intent Modal Popup | Forum

IntrigU
IntrigU Aug 22 '16

1. Install

2. Go to plugin settings and adjust:

Popup behaviour (Defaults to Exit Intent)

Delay (Defaults to 5 sec)

Cookie Expiry (Defaults to 1 day, set to 0 to always show popup)

Colour Scheme

Login with Facebook (If you want the popup button to act as sign up via Facebook)

Show Once Per Session (Self-explanatory)

3. Go to <yoursite>/admin/settings/languages?prefix=exitintentfree and adjust the values for these 4 keys:

cta_line_1

cta_line_2

cta_button_text

cta_button_url

4. Test the popup by logging out, or opening your site in an incognito tab

Exit Intent mode: Wait for n seconds (n = seconds in Delay Setting) and move your cursor outside the page frame i.e. roll over the browser back button

Timed Delay mode: Wait for n seconds (n = seconds in Delay Setting) and popup should appear

Note: The default Cookie setting is 1 day so the popup won't appear again until the next day after you close it. Set it to 0 to always show when the Exit Intent or Timed Delay conditions are met. We suggest to leave it at 1 day to avoid annoying the user with frequent popups.

If you are using Cloudflare, disable RocketLoader as it is known to interfere with javascript and may cause this plugin to malfunction.

The Forum post is edited by IntrigU Feb 28 '18
natalie gain
natalie gain Oct 21 '19
Hi, good product!. thanks for your share, however, can i add custom html code to the popup? and how i can do it???
IntrigU
IntrigU Oct 21 '19

Quote from natalie gain Hi, good product!. thanks for your share, however, can i add custom html code to the popup? and how i can do it???
Thank you! Unfortunately Custom HTML is not currently supported in this plugin.
The Forum post is edited by IntrigU Oct 21 '19
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic