We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug reports - Facebook style News Feed | Forum

Smith
Smith Sep 17 '16
If you have a problems, feel free write here. This topic created especially for this situation.
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Oct 6 '16

Many news of the wall have no date / time

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Oct 6 '16

* You can not use smileys in publications of status, only comments status.

* In many themes, smileys window is not displayed and can not be used

* There are few comments not shown and can not comment (plugins Questions/Polls and Extended Questions/Polls )

* Please check compatibility with the plugin Emojis and Smileys

Please show the last comments as it does by default the plugin Newsfeed

David
David Oct 7 '16
As you can see... the comment box shrinks... the icons extend below the box and overlap.  Doesn't look very nice.  This is a screenshot from your own demo site.  Will purchase when the cosmetic issues are worked out.

David
David Oct 7 '16
PS - How did you not notice this?

Smith
Smith Oct 8 '16

Quote from David As you can see... the comment box shrinks... the icons extend below the box and overlap.  Doesn't look very nice.  This is a screenshot from your own demo site.  Will purchase when the cosmetic issues are worked out.

Which browser do you use?
David
David Oct 8 '16
Firefox... latest version.
Smith
Smith Oct 8 '16
Thank you David. You were right. The bug fixed and new update available. You can check on my demo.
The Forum post is edited by Smith Oct 8 '16
Shaun
Shaun Oct 9 '16
Has a conflict with the existing Smiley pluging where the icons overlap and are not displayed correctly on the site.

I do not want to disable the original Smileys plugin As I like the function being available to the other plugins for example the blogs, forum ect. ect.

Please see screenshot for examples of whats happening

Shaun
Shaun Oct 9 '16
New bug for you

I Disabled the smileys plugin and tried running the plugin without but unfortunatly it has a small issue with the Ethos Theme.

The smileys / emoticons icon does not show up. It only appears to be an issie with the Ethos and Ethos dark themes.

Smith
Smith Oct 9 '16
Added hot fix to resolve conflict.
Shaun
Shaun Oct 10 '16
Brilliant support, Can't recomend the developer enough my interactions with him.

Thank you

Shaun.
Shaun
Shaun Oct 10 '16
Hi mate,

Your version of the smileys is still showing up in the comment on a comment part of the plugin even though smileys have been disabled.

Sorry bud I must be becoming your worst nightmare lol.
Glen Williamson
Glen Williamson Oct 17 '16
Hello,

I love this plugin.  However, when someone makes a comment, for example on a photo in the newsfeed, it doesn't move it to the top of the newsfeed, nor does it show it on the user newsfeed that commented newsfeed.  I think this will promote for activities.  Can the plugin be modified to add these features?

Also, can you add the option for a set amount of comments to be shown, i.e. the last three comments?

Thanks,

Glen

Smith
Smith Oct 17 '16

Hello Glen,

Yes you right, that News feed item do not move to the top when some one add reply to comment. I'll fix that in next update. And also suggestion about show latest 3-4 comments also will be implemented in next update.

Thank you,

Smith

The Forum post is edited by Smith Oct 17 '16
Glen Williamson
Glen Williamson Oct 18 '16
Hello Smith,

Thanks so much for your positive reply.  Do you know about when the next update will be coming out?

Thanks,

Glen

smec's
smec's Oct 23 '16

Hello,

First ican say just wow, an other one of the great plugins also not expensive.

I thank you guys.

However, i have repeated comments.

plz see, picture joint :

can you solve this problem please?

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Oct 24 '16

I'm okay

Steve
Steve Nov 6 '16

Quote from Smith I am curious...Could make a vesion of this for oxwall version 1.8.0 please?
Quote from David As you can see... the comment box shrinks... the icons extend below the box and overlap.  Doesn't look very nice.  This is a screenshot from your own demo site.  Will purchase when the cosmetic issues are worked out.

Which browser do you use?

Smith
Smith Nov 7 '16
Actually plugin works for version 1.8.0. Plugin dependent from PHP version . It's should be 5.5 or higher.
The Forum post is edited by Smith Nov 7 '16
Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic