We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Notice from Oxwall | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Stan
Stan Sep 24 '16
I have received a notice from Owwall that all the files, themse etc I purchased through skadate are lacking proper registration... and I need to buy a license  etc etc.

Did I get scammed by Skadate.com  or am I being scammed by oxwall.com?

- - - copy and paste  - - 

It appears that following plugins/themes obtained through Oxwall Store and installed on your website (https://adventistdating.com/) have failed license verification check: 

"Hot List"
"User Credits"
"PayPal Billing"
"Paid Membership"
"Location Maps"
"User Search"
"Matchmaking"
"Profile Cover Gallery"
"Bookmarks"
"Winks"
"Premoderation"
"Private photo albums"
"SkaDate Android"
"SkaDate IOS"
"SkaDate Premium Templates"
"Turquoise"
"Men2Men"
"Light Shades"
"Light"
"Intense"
"Faith"
"Dark Shades"
"Chicos"
"Mosaic"
"Noir"
"Panda"
"Paramount"
"Pencil"
"Salaam"
"Seduction"
"Tropic"
"Values"
"Velvet"
"Bloxx"
"Alter"

To continue using these plugins/themes, please make sure that all license keys for the listed plugins/themes are valid. Note that you may need to enter license keys manually in the Admin Panel: https://adventistdating.com/admin/plugins 

---clip---

IMPORTANT: After three consecutive unsuccessful license verification checks the plugin/theme may be deactivated. 

Stan
Stan Sep 24 '16
Wither skadate scammed me or oxwall is trying to. Skadate has yet to respond.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 24 '16
Skadate and oxwall support is closed on weekends so you just need sit down and wait to Monday no mather you site is down or not down. I feel if ask me there should bee support all days from they team not everyone need to working monday-friday some can work friday-sunday on the support.

Did you buy all this plugins and software today or long time ago?

Did you recently update the platform?

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 24 '16
You will need to contact Skadate about any plugins purchased there. One thing you can try is refreshing the IP for the license by going to "My Purchases" and click on "reset" next to the IP address.
If you have the same paid plugins installed on multiple domains, you will receive a notice. Starting a few updates back they implemented the license check. You would have to purchase additional plugins for each domain.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 24 '16
Darryl B +1
Stan
Stan Sep 24 '16
Thanks for the help

Where do I find my purchases on skadate?  I found it here for three I purchased here.

I am only using it on one site.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 24 '16
I have no idea about the Skadate side.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 25 '16
You can find it here https://hello.skadate.com/ ;

Everything about you purchases.

Stan
Stan Sep 25 '16
thanks everything seems to be in order there, IP number Skadate license code etc.
ross Team
ross Sep 26 '16
This is not Skadate forum, contact Skadate support to resolve your issues. 
Stan
Stan Sep 26 '16
That is correct, the email came not from them but from oxwall