We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Any questions - Animate | Forum

Smith
Smith Sep 28 '16
If you have a question - this topic for you.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 1 '16
Why are you doing this for free? no need answer that if not want, but it is a question and this topic was for questions :P I have no problem with free things :D

One more question, will you do more plugins here at oxwall it would bee great :))

I have at least 3 or 4 plugins that i would like see at oxwall store :))

Smith
Smith Oct 1 '16
Hello, of course I will do new plugins. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know ))
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 2 '16

I have some ideas and suggestions about new plugins at store:

- Fingerprint member browser blocker and hardware members fingerprint blocker for have unwanted members and spammers never come back to you website again.(github have many scripts i notice and famous cupidmedia have this feature in 2 or 3 years already)

- Online and Offline plugin where it is possible for members bee offline and not visible but still use the website all features and message people. This plugin is great for talk with many girls or man but still decide meet someone already and she or he do not know you still looking others on the website because you will look like you are offline all the time.

- Plugin where members that not answer 5-10 messages, (you can set what message value you want.)

The member will get a banner on they profile avatar on profile page that says "this member RARELY answer messages" it will have less disapointed members and it is a importen factor to keep members on you website. some members are just join and never answer messages and can bee frustrating for other members that think they will do. Can add a % meter how often they answer messages.

Can you make one of my ideas i would happy :)

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 2 '16
Smith
Smith Oct 2 '16
Thank you Marcus, your suggestions very interesting. I will do everything possible.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 2 '16
Thank you Smith, let me know if you will create one.
George
George Oct 4 '16

Quote from Smith Hello, of course I will do new plugins. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know ))
SSO plugin.

You can logon to oxwall or logon to other services using an API key.

Steve
Steve Nov 5 '16
Out of curiousity this won't work with PHP 5.3.10 because that is what I am running oxwall version 1.8.0 with.

What happens is when I try to install it I get a error 500 screen and none of the website pages will load...Any ideas?

Smith
Smith Nov 7 '16

Quote from Steve Out of curiousity this won't work with PHP 5.3.10 because that is what I am running oxwall version 1.8.0 with.

What happens is when I try to install it I get a error 500 screen and none of the website pages will load...Any ideas?

Unfortunately supported version is 5.5 on higher. If you have 500 error the only way is remove "animate" directory.

You do not have permission to reply this topic