We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - Blur Photo content | Forum

Smith
Smith Oct 2 '16
If you have any ideas, please, let me know!
Sypa CC (Creative Fertile)
It is very important for adult dating websites, that users upload pictures which can be marked as ADULT. These pictures should be blured and can be viewed by chosen user groups as your plugin does it now. Could you add the function that users can chose to blur their pictures by upload? If not, the pictures shouldn't change.
Smith
Smith Oct 5 '16
Thank you it's really good idea. I'll add this, but at the current time I'm working on another suggestion. Please, be patient ))
Sypa CC (Creative Fertile)
No problem. This will be the reason for me to buy this plugin. Thanks.
gami
gami Nov 11 '16
Hi

this is a super idea :-) wait for a long time on the possibility

Is there already information when it is expanded?

The Forum post is edited by gami Nov 11 '16
Smith
Smith Nov 11 '16
I just finished new update from plugin Facebook style News FeedPlugin "Blur photo content" is next plugin that I'm going to to add new features.
gami
gami Nov 11 '16
perfect.  :-)

We also give it the possibility to adjust the existing images adult?

Reinhard Sacher
Reinhard Sacher Dec 8 '16

Thumbs up for the "Adult content" option !

Would buy this one for sure!

Approx when will it be available ?

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Dec 14 '16
Hi there,

Can you make this Plugin have the option of certain user groups only to show photos of that group only...?

EXAMPLE :

User of Group "Dating" can see photos uploaded by users only on users group "Dating" any other user group they see blurred photos uploaded by users of "Dating" group unless they upgrade but they can see any other photos uploaded by usersnot belonging to user group "Dating".
Helios
Helios Oct 19 '17

Quote from Sypa CC (Creative Fertile) It is very important for adult dating websites, that users upload pictures which can be marked as ADULT. These pictures should be blured and can be viewed by chosen user groups as your plugin does it now. Could you add the function that users can chose to blur their pictures by upload? If not, the pictures shouldn't change.

excellent idea! but maybe it would be better to let the moderator decide which photo should be blurred.
The Forum post is edited by Helios Oct 19 '17
You do not have permission to reply this topic