We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Android App | Forum

suresh kumar
suresh kumar Oct 13 '16
HI,

I am an android app developer I am looking to create a full featured mobile app .

SO Is there any API that I could use for building the app ?
Yevhen
Yevhen Oct 26 '16
I'm a Python programmer =) Nope =) You have to create one =)
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Nov 1 '16
Hi Suresh,

You can use my site http://www.myvirgo.info/app for testing and how much if i want you to make one for me a fully featured one ?
Quote from suresh kumar HI,

I am an android app developer I am looking to create a full featured mobile app .

SO Is there any API that I could use for building the app ?

Pustak Sadan
Pustak Sadan Nov 8 '16
I had started a project on REST API support to Oxwall http://oxwalldev.blogspot.in/

Though somehow could not finish. 

Message me if interested in co-development, Android + REST-API support

Daniel
Daniel Jan 10 '17

Hi my friend,

my suggestions:

people got no interests in either only android or ios. you have to create at least both android and ios apps so that people will buy your apps.

I hope you can make both, and make it beautiful, because the default skadate app is not enough beautiful. 

If your code is good and easy to expand, i will consider to buy your apps. i love apps.

suresh kumar
suresh kumar Jan 10 '17
#1 . I am Planning for the same first android app to test and integrate the API that we are building , Then release the IOS version as well.

#2. I will be designing it with latest Material Design for android with custom animations :)

#3. Ours will be modular which means it will be easy to expand edit and customize
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jan 10 '17
Lovely Suresh :) Can't wait
Jim
Jim Feb 8 '17
When your app is ready and when it is able to be used for any and all self-hosted oxwall sites please let me know teamleader@sitelease.ca
ArfanRahman
ArfanRahman Jun 20 '17
Better to build a unquie app with buildfire and appyet.com
ArfanRahman
ArfanRahman Jun 20 '17
With metarial desighn
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 20 '17
ArfanRahman why is that better?
Kenny S
Kenny S Jun 22 '17
How is this project coming?
Jim
Jim Jul 7 '17
@ArfanRahman, How would one go about doing that? I would be very interested in such a proposition if it was manageable
AppXprt
AppXprt Jul 9 '17
OxWall I believe has a sub system for ajax calls
suresh kumar
suresh kumar Sep 19 '17
@here been busy with RL and office work so this app was sidetracked now everything sorted out . I am planning to post some screenshots of the app . in the next couple of days.

Quote from ArfanRahman Better to build a unquie app with buildfire and appyet.com
This is will not work . you can build a web view app that shows how the app will look in default chrome browser where the responsive design of the website kicks in . If you want to use the full android app . you have to use either Android Native, React , Xamarin , Ionic , etc.,

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 19 '17
Suresh you need have the API or understand the API from the oxwall software and create a plugin that communicate with your native app for have this working. I use skadate native apps and they created a API (plugin) that works with they native mobile apps. I hope you can create the same :)
Quote from suresh kumar @here been busy with RL and office work so this app was sidetracked now everything sorted out . I am planning to post some screenshots of the app . in the next couple of days.

Quote from ArfanRahman Better to build a unquie app with buildfire and appyet.com
This is will not work . you can build a web view app that shows how the app will look in default chrome browser where the responsive design of the website kicks in . If you want to use the full android app . you have to use either Android Native, React , Xamarin , Ionic , etc.,

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 19 '17
suresh kumar
suresh kumar Sep 20 '17
Quote from OW-Ghost Suresh you need have the API or understand the API from the oxwall software and create a plugin that communicate with your native app for have this working. I use skadate native apps and they created a API (plugin) that works with they native mobile apps. I hope you can create the same :)
Quote from suresh kumar @here been busy with RL and office work so this app was sidetracked now everything sorted out . I am planning to post some screenshots of the app . in the next couple of days.

I have my other developer creating API so I got it covered ;)
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 20 '17
okey the api can get complicated when facebook connect and payed membership is involved ...but i think you will solve it ;)
Shaun
Shaun Sep 30 '17
Very Interested in this.

Good luck with the development and look forward to your screenshots.

Will this app work with basic oxwall or will it also work with 3rd party plugins too?
suresh kumar
suresh kumar Nov 7 '17
Quote from Shaun Very Interested in this.

Good luck with the development and look forward to your screenshots.

Will this app work with basic oxwall or will it also work with 3rd party plugins too?

Basically going to integrate only with the basic oxwall. If the 3rd party developers can help creating API for their plugins then I can add it as well.
Pages: 1 2 »