We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Any questions - Answer Me | Forum

Smith
Smith Oct 20 '16
If you have a question - this topic for you.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 31 '16
Will the plugin start from 0 when you install it and counting not reply messages that comes after you install the plugin

or will it pick up old messages that the members did not reply?

i not see the widget on my website yet, but maybe it only shows if you have message that not answered.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 31 '16
Now i see the reply message widget on my new users that sign up :)

But they have 0.00% and green color? 0.00% i think is very bad why green color? and why 0.00% when the join? should it not bee 100% when they join and green color?

how long time need wait before the plugin check how many messages they reply of all messages they have in they inbox? hmm many questions here ...hehe

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 31 '16
Smith
Smith Nov 3 '16
If someone sent message - plugin will track this immediately. Plugin track only new messages. If user have only one new message, since plugin was installed, and user do not send an answer yet, you will see 0%
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 3 '16
okey so if no answer messags and the new users do have 10 messages new in his or her inbox the meter only starts when he or she reply 1 of this 10 messages? correct or not? and the meter will bee 0% and green color?
Smith
Smith Nov 7 '16
Let me explain how plugin works. Imagine user A  have an empty mail box or you just installed plugin. At this time on user profile page you will no see widget. And after a while user B send 5 new messages (not chat message) for user A. User's A profile page you will widget with 0 (zero) meter, because user A do not send reply messages, yet. User A send reply for 4 messages from user B (one message for each message from user B). Now on user A profile page you will widget with 80% (4 * 100 / 5)
You do not have permission to reply this topic