We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - Answer Me | Forum

Smith
Smith Oct 20 '16
If you have any ideas, please, let me know!
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Oct 31 '16
Any mobile version soon ?
Smith
Smith Oct 31 '16

Quote from Webster Molaudi Any mobile version soon ?
Mobile version already included. I just forgot add screenshot.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Oct 31 '16
Okay thanks
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 2 '16
This plugin should NOT check for "history" from not reply messages.

I suggest if you set value 10 in settings

It should always look for the 10 "latest messages" if reply or not reply. 

Because you will bee punished long time for old messages maybe 1 years old or 2 years old that you did not reply and i think that is not fair and it would bee very hard make you % meter better if you have 2 or 3 years old message you did not reply.

But off course there is a option here they who have 1 or 2 years old message they did not reply and want have more % they could force they self to answer old messages. but again it is not fair if you REALLY not like that member that did send you a message. so again i think this plugin should check the latest message only and create % from that.

Maybe this is how the plugin works already??

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Nov 2 '16
Smith
Smith Nov 3 '16
I have another suggestion. Add new settings let's call "time rage" with options "last day", "last month", "last 3 month" e.t.c. And plugin will show answer meter for this period.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 3 '16
great idea Smith :) i say go for it :)
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 24 '16
Suggestion:

Now we have:

"top list chart" = statistic list where you can easy see who answer many messages at the top on this list.

I would like to see:

"This member RARELY answer messages list" = create a list where we easy can see what members that have the red color on the meter and the message  "This member RARELY answer messages." so admin can easy delete this members from the website. because people that not reply to messages is dead profiles and you not want dead profiles on you website you want active members and a active website.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Nov 24 '16
You do not have permission to reply this topic