We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin is not working - Facebook Clone | Forum

Roberto
Roberto Oct 22 '16
Dear all,

I've purchased the Plugin, but is not working on my side. I had installed all properly, but is not working. 

Can you please help?

Thanks a lot.

Roberto

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Oct 22 '16
Hello Roberto,

Thanks for contacting. What issues are you having? Can we see the website address where the plugin was installed?

Regards

The Forum post is edited by Ebenezer Obasi Oct 22 '16
Roberto
Roberto Oct 23 '16
Dear Ebenezer,

thanks a lot for your reply. As I also explained in a direct e-mail to the developer, this Plugin, that I find extremely useful for my purpose, is not working on my side. I had infact install it properly, and set the Licence key as well as requested, when I had activate it then, my Oxwall went in Maintenance Mode without that I activate this mode. How can I do? I really would want to use this Plugin.

I had to restore my Site to previous backup, so to make it accessible, because even if I was trying to reach the Sign-in page as Admin, using the dedicated hyperlink in the Maintenance Mode Page, this was continuously dropping me to the maintenance page again, and again.

My Site is Atizay (hyperlinked). I have repeated the process of installation a couple of times, and I get the exact same result. I add another info about my site, is hosted by SiteGround.

Please find below one screenshot:

I kindly ask your support, cause if it is not well working the Plugin (this would be the real first time) I would like to be refund.

Thanks a lot for your support, I appreciate it.

Roberto

The Forum post is edited by Roberto Oct 23 '16
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Oct 24 '16
Please message me with your details. I will like to install the plugin for you myself. I have tried to reproduce what you talked about from my end but each time the plugin was installed successfully without issues.
Roberto
Roberto Oct 24 '16
Dear all,

thanks a lot for your immediate and great support. The Plugin is now properly working. Can you give me a feedback on what wasn't working? I appreciate it.

Regards

Roberto. I consider the issue solved

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Oct 24 '16
We toggled guest view to yes from your admin user setting. Other than that, we made no other changes on the site.
You do not have permission to reply this topic