We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

This is worth knowing before installing facebook Crawler. - Facebook Crawler | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Oct 28 '16

A problem which I mean seriously with this plugin. Unless I have missunderstanding! then retrieves plugin newsfeed and pictures from facebook, but I see that it chooses randomly which users have posted this! Not good option.

See picture nr1 here, so it lacks one choice where you can click admin! or a specific use for the part.

Do not all users had been especially happy, if they discovered that they posted something that they have not posted! See picture nr2. He has not posted news on newsfeed! Have not heard anything yet.

But I think the developer of plugin here understand my point.

Pleace add admin under:: Group User Role in the plugin config, as soon as possible. Thank you in advance. Very god plugin.

Image1

Image2

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Oct 28 '16
Bkascript
Bkascript Oct 28 '16
i think you have missunderstanding . you can choose Roles with group user you want that post so that dont use list user without this Roles . 

please create new roles user and add list user you want upload photo from facebook to this roles , and in settings of this plugin only select this roles . please dont select all . 

The Forum post is edited by Bkascript Oct 28 '16
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Oct 28 '16
You mean "/admin/users/roles" and make a spesific roles there! And go back to the Group User Role and cklick for that spesific role!
Bkascript
Bkascript Oct 28 '16

Quote from Kjetil Ervikson You mean "/admin/users/roles" and make a spesific roles there! And go back to the Group User Role and cklick for that spesific role!
correct , and please remember add some user to this role
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Oct 28 '16
This is worth knowing before installing facebook Crawler.

After installing the plugin, so do the following:
1. Go to "/ admin / users / roles" and create a new role. eg "facebook"

2. Then go back to plugin configuration page. So you will see that you've got one choice in "Group User Role" my ex "facebook"

add some user to this role, by going to the user's profile page and click on "Moderation" and select "Change role" In my example I click on facebook in User roles box to add some user to this role.

Bkascript
Bkascript Oct 28 '16
awesome , you are smart
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Oct 28 '16
You can use that howto free for your plugin. Onely copi the hole howto there you want.

But now i most back to my transelate working. Transelating Oxwall to Swedish and Norwegian, thats my working and thanks to Oxwall people. https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/34521

Bkascript
Bkascript Oct 28 '16

Quote from Kjetil Ervikson You can use that howto free for your plugin. Onely copi the hole howto there you want.
:))
tracy
tracy Jan 22 '18
this isn't working on my site, i am going to uninstall it.
You do not have permission to reply this topic