We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Add Friends link to users page | Forum

Nah
Nah Nov 29 '16
Heya,

I was wondering is it possible to add a link to the users (Members) page to add a friend directly from there.

Like can this be done with a simple ow.wrap{} stub of code? Basically it be the same functionally that is present on the user page but in a different location.

For an idea of what im thinking take a look at the attached picture. 

Thanks !

Attachments:
  addfriends.png (5Kb)
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Apr 4 '23
The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page. Move-in/out cleaning services
Mitchell Thornton
Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Move-in/move-out cleaning in Silver Spring
Mitchell Thornton
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Deep cleaning Westminster
Mitchell Thornton
Listed here you'll learn it is important, them offers the link in an helpful webpage: Commercial cleaning Takoma Park
Mitchell Thornton
Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: Deep cleaning Salisbury
Mitchell Thornton
Acknowledges for paper such a beneficial composition, I stumbled beside your blog besides decipher a limited announce. I want your technique of inscription... Move-in cleaning Rockville
Mitchell Thornton
For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. Move-in cleaning Laurel
Mitchell Thornton
Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. Move-in cleaning Hagerstown
Mitchell Thornton
I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. Move-in cleaning Gaithersburg