We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug reports - Attachments | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Nov 13 '13
Hello,

I checked it on your site ( ofnf.me ). And it work ok. Please see the attachment.

Anyway I added this issue to my bug tracker and I will find the reason of the problem and fix it in the upcoming update.

Sergey

Attachments:
  AttachmentsStatusAndComments.png (62.9Kb)
Omari
Omari Nov 14 '13
Plugin works great except in one situation. When a user adds a photo then adds a link to the same post. The raw code shows up when viewing the photo in "Photos from posts" album. So in other words if u try to add two links to a post it breaks. (see screenshot)
Attachments:
  attachments bug.jpg (396.34Kb)
Omari
Omari Nov 14 '13
I'm guessing this occurs because it is trying to add the link into the default oxwall photo description which is only meant for text hence it displays it as html. 
Quote from Omari Plugin works great except in one situation. When a user adds a photo then adds a link to the same post. The raw code shows up when viewing the photo in "Photos from posts" album. So in other words if u try to add two links to a post it breaks. (see screenshot)

Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman Jan 9 '14
Video attach not posting in video page. 
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic