We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Posts not loading.... - Astoria - Responsive | Forum

David
David Dec 8 '16
LOVE this theme. Easily one of my favorites.  But in the last 48 hours.... for some reason... some posts aren't loading. There are gaps in the news feed.

HELP me resolve this, please??

David
David Dec 8 '16
No sir.  They simply aren't there.  There's posts above it... and below it... but there's gaps where posts just don't load and are missing.
David
David Dec 8 '16
sure

David
David Dec 8 '16
User: Demo4  Password: demo <----doesn't work. Invalid password.  Won't let me log in or join, either
David
David Dec 9 '16
No issues with posts not loading on your site.  But your site only has a few posts, compared to mine, which go back 6 months.  Also, the posts on your site are small demo posts... and the posts on my site are much longer and include pictures, very often.  I'm wondering if that might have something to do with it.   I'll never give up on this theme. I love it too much.  It's perfect for my site.
David
David Dec 9 '16
Well if I can't see the ones that aren't showing up... I can't very well post them to your site.  Would you like to me to cross post the shorter posts that ARE showing up at my site?  It seems like a blind ally to post what's showing up... only to confirm they're showing up on your site as well. What we need are the posts that aren't showing up.  And I can't access those.
Dedi Galih
Dedi Galih Nov 22 '17
Nice post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d choose to use some with all the content in my small weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own internet weblog. Many thanks sharing. 1. Jasa SEO 2. Google SEO 3. Pembuatan Website 4. Google Adwords 5. SEO 6. Website 7. Sewa Villa di Puncak 8. Villa di Puncak Jasa SEO Google Adwords Pembuatan Website
You do not have permission to reply this topic