We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Old problem of CGI not working and now no email | Forum

Madeleine Rollason
Madeleine Rollason Dec 21 '16
I've been having problems with CGI for months, and now email isn't working so I'm unable to invite new members.  We are a charity that offers free therapy so we don't use the site a lot and errors can go undetected for a while.  I would really appreciate some urgent help with this as it's crucial I get it working.

This is the command path that I have for the script:
/usr/bin/php5 -f/home/sites/*************/public_html/ow_cron/run.php
(I've blocked out the site name)

and this is the error I receive, when it runs it sends an error email to me with the following, it's set to run every minute again I've blocked out the site name:

PHP Warning:  require_once(__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/***********/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear5:/usr/share/ZendFramework') in /home/sites/***********/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5
dave Leader
dave Jan 5 '17
Hi,  sorry for the late reply, most of us were out for the holidays and with family, even us volunteers. 

Has this been resolved?