We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Not Working! [Solved] - Badwords | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 24 '16
Hello

I did buy this plugin and install it and it give me many errors in my console in chrome browser:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token do

Uncaught ReferenceError: MODERATION_ApproveInit is not defined    at photo:1891    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (photo:1892)    at l (jquery.min.js:4)    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:4)    at Function.ready (jquery.min.js:4)    at HTMLDocument.S (jquery.min.js:4)

And there was some issues sometimes when i try add badwords i need sign out and sign in again for add badwords.

Please fix this , i was forced inactivate the plugin it was locked my moderation tools from doing my work. I do not know if there was anymore errors...i hope that was all....

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by Skalfa LLC Feb 15 '17
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Dec 28 '16
Marcus, could you please provide us with the list of keywords you are using. Seems the problem is in the keyword which has something related to approval actions.

As for the second issue (badwords addition), could you please check out this issue at our demo website and if you can reproduce it, please provide us with the step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 28 '16
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token do

this error is related to when you not use the site in 30 minuts then i need sign out and sign in again for add new bad words. something strange but it was just a small problem.

the bigger problem that locked my moderation tool and my website would bee great if you fixed.

I will send you the list of the badwords i add so far in a private message.

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 28 '16
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 10 '17
Hello,

The problem was caused by the 'cum' badword. This word is the part of 'document' word which is used in the website java-script. 

The Forum post is edited by Skalfa LLC Feb 15 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 10 '17
Okey, i fully understand and i will remove that word from my bad word list and see if it is working. But the plugin should not include script text? hmm
You do not have permission to reply this topic