We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Language pack with some glitches and things i don't want in my page... | Forum

Alexandre
Alexandre Jan 11 '17
i downloaded a language pack here in the forum and install in my oxwall installation, and the guy who did it put a gif on the main page under the invite tab, and i cant find where the heck take this out... 

and come on... why make a language pack and put things on the code that people doesnt want? 

Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Jul 1 '23
Gives you the best website address I know there alone you'll find how easy it is. Kissimmee Termite Control
Billy Sharp
Billy Sharp Jul 3 '23
I've seen children as young as eight years old playing a game called run 3. You can tell a lot about people through their voices. Because they don't actually play the game in a competitive manner and they occasionally simply do whatever they want in it, they can be quite unpleasant. They also tend to make a lot of noise. Nonstop talking and yelling.
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Jul 31 '23
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. St James NY Accountant
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 12 '23
Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. Sky Waters Residences
Mitchell Thornton
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Pinetree Hill
Mitchell Thornton
I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. TMW Maxwell
Mitchell Thornton
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Cape Royale
Mitchell Thornton
I use only high quality materials - you can see them at: Newport Residences
Mitchell Thornton
I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. The Lakegarden Residences
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 16 '23
I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. Mobile car Detailing
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 22 '23
Best Drain Cleaning Services Sydney - Looking for a reliable Blocked Drain Plumber in Sydney? We’ve got you covered! Unblock your drains and Blocked Toilet today. Blocked Drains Sydney
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 24 '23
Define & optimize your Go-to-Market Strategy with our expert research, design, coaching, and deployment assistance.
basit55
basit55 Aug 24 '23

Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs up! أهلية تأشيرة تركيا المواطنين الرأس الأخضر

basit55
basit55 Aug 27 '23
This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. Social media algorithms
basit55
basit55 Aug 28 '23
Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR SWISS CITIZENS
basit55
basit55 Aug 29 '23
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. CANADA VISA FOR SOLOMON ISLAND CITIZENS
basit55
basit55 Aug 29 '23
A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. indian e visa eligibility latvian citizens
basit55
basit55 Aug 30 '23
I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks  voyance telephone
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 1 '23
I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. Massage douceur Genève
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »