We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Video thumbnails are not showing in CHat - Video | Forum

TeamX
TeamX Jan 27 '17
Hi,

The Video Thumbnails are not showing in chat. Kindly fix this.

When i clicked on the image source url. Src: siteurl.com/video/view690/'%20+%20$imgSrc%20+

Harrybells
Harrybells Jan 25 '19

Then close and reopen file manager. Thumbnails for most video files should generate now.

However, if it's still not working then open file manager, go to your home folder if you're not already there (Home folder is usually the folder which contains Downloads, Documents, Photos etc folders).

Press Ctrl+H, enter into the folder named .cache. Then enter in the folder thumbnails.
Delete everything in there. Restart your PC. For more info you can use this best essay writing service to having a wonderful helper in writing and even you can get the guidelines too.

lifetime
lifetime Feb 28 '19
If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries tech blogs
lifetime
lifetime Mar 2 '19
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.   The Bonding Stages
lifetime
lifetime Mar 2 '19
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.  The Bonding Stages
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.   Zonnepanelen
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.   SEO
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.   SEO webdesign
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic...   Airco
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work   Betaalbare website
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions.  Professionele website
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!   Polypropyleen zwembad
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.  Webdesigner website
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.   Airconditioning
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!   Betaalbare webdesigner
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info! .   Professionele webdesigner
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.   Webshop
lifetime
lifetime Mar 7 '19
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.   Kinderkledij
lifetime
lifetime Mar 18 '19
With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money,   università telematica
lifetime
lifetime Mar 18 '19
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks.   laurea online ingegneria civile
Pages: 1 2 3 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic