We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin Icons is look the same?? - Vanilla Forum Integration | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 31 '17
Hello Puro!

You and Aron take the prices for the worst and most ugly plugin icons in the oxwall shop history i think you little bit better then aron about icons but not much....when i see you plugins in the store with this black icon i get dizzy eyes because it same icons to all you plugins almost.

Have you every try make some fun icons on you plugins for spice up your sells a little bit? and try seperate you plugins from you other plugins that you created?

this plugin icons you use here are very black and there is something green in middle that i not see what it is???

no offence just a question straight forward :)

keep up the good work

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 1 '17
Purusothaman Ramanujam
:)

I understand and I have felt bad about it myself. Unfortunately I am not a "UI" desinger guy :)

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 15 '17
I Understand.....advice or tip ,there is free icons download :P
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from OW-Ghost I Understand.....advice or tip ,there is free icons download :P
I got it.. Let me see :)
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 17 '17
:)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Hope you noticed that I am putting up new icons for some of the plugins. Hope to finish it for all other plugins too :)

Thanks for the constructive feedback.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 27 '17
wow that is cool make the store look much better and hopefully you will sell more plugins :)
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from OW-Ghost wow that is cool make the store look much better and hopefully you will sell more plugins :)
You do not have permission to reply this topic