We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Events | Forum

Israel
Israel Feb 3 '11
I'm just checking it out. I'd let y'all know how it goes
Juan
Juan Mar 13 '11
Nice one!
g00d
g00d Mar 29 '11
bug: the plugin does not show todays events and events over more then 1 day from today
Julio Marchi
Julio Marchi Jun 24 '11
Where are the Event Icons? Such as ow_userfiles/plugins/event/event_icon_1.jpg (which is automatically added to an event, and that doesn't exist, and that consequently display a broken image item)?
It would be nice to have such images in the package as well... :)
Besides that "little missing part", it is a very nice plugin!
Thank you.
angela
angela Aug 20 '11
Is there a way to add more inputs to the events plugins - such as a schedule and cost. I know I can put it in the description,  but was hoping to have a separate input item for each of these. Thanks a bunch!
Maryam
Maryam Oct 7 '12
Quote from angela Is there a way to add more inputs to the events plugins - such as a schedule and cost. I know I can put it in the description,  but was hoping to have a separate input item for each of these. Thanks a bunch!

I also think ability to add cost & schedule is great...Also ability to tag the events.
Alia Team
Alia Oct 8 '12
Maryam, Angela, you can add more input fields via custom code modification only.
I recommend posting your suggestions at http://oxwall.uservoice.com/forums/13756-ideas-for-oxwall
Maryam
Maryam Oct 9 '12
In the list of items displayed in events section there is currently a title, a couple of lines of description, Username, start date.

Is there an easy way to add end date and Location to this info?

Barry
Barry Apr 26 '13
My Oxwall site werks perfect! All bugs resolved, everything translated 100%. Superb.

Except for on thing... If i invite a member to an event, i get a red banner with "parseerror".
This is the only plugin and action on my site that gives that error.

Can you please help, because this is the only error that stands in the way of launching our site!

Feel free to have a look at the site! www.friendweb.nl ;

Thanks and kind regards,

Barry  

The Forum post is edited by Barry Apr 26 '13
Martin
Martin Apr 26 '13
Barry, you probably din't get a reaction?!  People are ignoring you here. Do not expect any kind of support. My support requests and questions are removed on a regular basis. Spent over 100 dollars on plugins, some of them that don't work, but NO support, NO response.

This is outrageous and NOT DONE! Just demand a refund from PayPal if they don't help you! 

Alia Team
Alia May 17 '13
>>If i invite a member to an event, i get a red banner with "parseerror".

Parse error usually appears if you are using custom javascript code on your site.  OR if you use third party plug which is not compatible with "Events".

Martin, Oxwall Software  provides free open source products. Sometimes we just don't have enough time to process all requests. If you are still facing any issues feel free to post under one of the support sections here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum . This forum is checked almost daily.
Matthew
Matthew Oct 20 '13
Is there any way to change owner of an event natively?
How about in the DB?

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Oct 23 '13
Matthew,  possible.
I am not sure whether this way can be called "native", but you just need to change the userID in following tables:

ow_event_item
ow_event_user

Matthew
Matthew Oct 30 '13

Quote from Oxwall Software Matthew,  possible.
I am not sure whether this way can be called "native", but you just need to change the userID in following tables:

ow_event_item
ow_event_user

Perfect. Not sure if that was all I needed to do (if there was more relations that I was not aware of).

Thanks!

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Nov 13 '13
You are welcome =)
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Jan 8 '14
When inviting friends to an event, only 20 friends show up in the invite window. The user account that made me aware of this has more than 20 friends. He would like to invite ALL his friends, but only 20 show up when he clicks the invite button.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Mar 6 '14
Jobee, we were not able to reproduce this.  As you can see from screen shot bellow,  22 friends ( all friends my user has) were displayed with a scroll bar to see them all.

Script itself limits number of friends to 100 (ow_plugins/events/components/invite_user_select_list.php)

Possible reasons:
- you have have decresed this number to 20 within the source code of the plugin
- your user provided you wrong information
- your user for some reason didn't get the scroll bar.
jweb665
jweb665 Apr 7 '14
Hi,

If you set limit to show 3 events in widget and the user has more events their is no 'view all' button. Does anyone know how to add this in?

Tnks.

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Apr 18 '14
jweb665, what software and plugin version you have?
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Apr 18 '14
Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic