We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Integrate with Contact Page? - Ultimate Captcha | Forum

Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Feb 17 '17
Hey Dave!

Any possibility to integrate the recaptcha so it will work with the contact me page?

dave Leader
dave Feb 17 '17
Hi, i actually had that idea a few months ago. The problem is that the contact page has no hooks to use so i cant us a plugin on it.  Thats why noone has done so yet, we need a event to hook into first and there isnt one that i found. 

The only thing i could recommend is that Ebenezer Obasi has a contact plugin, you might check to see if he uses the recaptcha.  If not let me know and ill contact him to see what his hook is that i can make my plugin compatible with his plugin.  

Hope that helps... Good to see you man.  

The Forum post is edited by dave Feb 17 '17
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Feb 18 '17
Hiya Dave,

Yeah I'm back with my tail between my legs. My god I'm so fucking disappointed in mooSocial script. Fucking sucks. Did a fresh install of oxwall for different site, and works like a charm. 

Maybe my old oxwall site was just too old, been through too many core updates, changes, etc.... A fresh new install seems to work flawlessly.

Anyway, I'll check out Eb's plugin and get back with you. Glad you're still around. Hate to lose the best 3rd party dev in oxwall community! 

dave Leader
dave Feb 19 '17
Glad your back, sorry it didnt work out and thanks for the kind words.  :)
You do not have permission to reply this topic