We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Blur Photo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Bernd
Bernd Feb 20 '17
I bought this plugin Blur Photo content https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1341
plugin does not work I get this Photo
is this Blur Photo view Photo ? NO ,for me not
Please return my money $30 back Mr.Smith https://developers.oxwall.com/user/owplugins

The Forum post is edited by Bernd Feb 20 '17
Attachments:
  blur.jpg (116Kb)
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 20 '17
that developers is a scammer and a joker , he did take my money and leave the store i suggest you already now try take you money back with paypal he not responds when you try talk with him.
Bernd
Bernd Feb 20 '17
But what here on Oxwall are developers only scammer and joker
I do not understand where are responsible for these acts?
Oxwall Community Team and Support is closed?
Why  not suspended Developers who The fraudsters are!

best regards,Bernd
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 20 '17
There is no such people who care about rude acting. they only care about how much money they earn every month

Wild western this store like or not like it you buy things on you own risk it is like gamble with you money and you do not know what the result will bee after 1 or 2 years but i can assure you some developers not want do anything for free and some a very ignorant people and acting rude they use "silence language" and some have very dramatic bad excuses when they come back usely they come back with another profile. and they are like walls in my opinion no feelings just leave with silence and looking when people complains and ignores.(actually i think they enjoy it very much and thats why they do it)

You know why they do that BECAUSE so many other do the same and they are still here in many years so why can not ALL do the same? think about it....

But they digging they own grave the 2 years i been here i seen many leaves and i see little new people only developers left in the store...good luck with such strategy only the strong ones will still bee here that can take all this shit and rude behavings with alot of ignorance and silence language they use and still manage some way run they business

i consider my self one of this strong patient people that still here after been scammed several times and ignored ...i see how many people reports developers but i never see one developer been kicked out form the store BUT i see many normal buyers have been kicked out from oxwall so bee careful are you just a buyer you can easy bee kicked out but a developer  they are very safe from that happen.

Mr smith is steel not only money he steel my ideas to and make them public but the problem is Mr smith did was not good at understand my ideas he think it was just write some quick code then my ideas would work great it is not easy like that . 

every developer that work with me knows that my ideas take time to development because they need work fully 100% not 45% that some developers think is okey. and when you tell you need this feature for it work proeper then they say i need pay more 

i no words it is just about quick money here not about quality

I can take a example the last plugin i created. the developer told me that it would take 2 hours to create 2 hours.

then when it was finished it was take almost 3 months to create. and he could not run away with some quick code because i was hire he on a freelancer service and he did not want get any bad reviews from me so he finished the plugin after 3 months. I was patient i could leave the project but i patinet if i see they updating the plugin and make it better for fully working. but this jokers here that make some fast code they are really jokers like Mr Smith and run away with my money and keep silence for a long time

but i know "who he is" but he do not know i know but i 100% sure who he is and he well protected here i can say that only not say more....

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 20 '17
Bernd
Bernd Feb 20 '17
OW-Ghost nice answer Why are such people this can be done only once
Is there any other plugin to blur I found this on the web This is Oxwall dating site
I found only two blur plugins here at Oxwall Store
1.https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1367
2.https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1341
Attachments:
  blur.jpg (306Kb)
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 20 '17
yes i need a blur plugin to but they not create it same i want i suggest several times how to build a great blur plugin but they not listen. you need look at the websites that are big and see how they done how hard can that bee. a blur plugin should bee used for make people want upgrade membership but they not build it correct in my opinion

i do not know but so far i not see this plugins you talk about build same i want...maybe they are perfect for you but not for me

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 20 '17
Daniel
Daniel Feb 20 '17
Hi Bernd, as a developer, you just as simple as saying "the plugin is not working, please return my money". i think i won't return the money.

i think at least you:

1) declare what do you mean "does not work", buggy or not working as you want.

2) if you the plugin is not working as you want, does the store item have a clear description of how it work? the screenshots are clear?

3) what is your demand? how do you want the plugin work?

In my case, many times. not only developer scam buyers. there are many buyers scam me.there already 5 people scam me as i know so far, they have 2 ways to scam me:

1) asked me for testing licensethese guys ask me for testing license are using the nulled oxwall or skadate, once the have my script they will never come back again. even i delete the license, my plugin is still running on their website.

2) the plugin is broken, need to return the money.these guys will come to me after they purchased my plugin, and tell my plugin is broken, many bugs, and completely not working, they said I must return the money. I later found out, even my plugin is completely not working and i deleted the license, their websites still running my plugins.

I must say the IQ and EQ of there scammers are very low. the let me know their website and let me register. and the refuse to admit that they are still using my plugin. but i did not want to have argument with losers, i would let it go.

The Forum post is edited by Daniel Feb 20 '17
Bernd
Bernd Feb 21 '17
Daniel see here attachments photo see difference why I wrote the plugin does not work
I do not see the difference I do not see the difference Even a child would recognize his mother

1. original jpg
2. blur jpg
The Forum post is edited by Bernd Feb 21 '17
Attachments:
  orginal.jpg (51Kb)
  blur.png (653Kb)
Carsten
Carsten Feb 21 '17
I know it's not how it should be, but if you know a little bit about PHP, you should be able to find the formula that does the blurring and just bump it up a notch :)
Bernd
Bernd Feb 21 '17
I do not understand your answer to my theme
what does this have to do with php?
I bought the plugin here and it does not work as it should display face blur
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 21 '17
in this case i agree with Bernd 100%

1. the plugin not works as it should (he not ask for any new features)

2. the developer stop answer people in over 6 month includes me. ( a dead developer should not bee allowed sell plugins in the store)

3. the developer have more plugins that not working "the fingerprint" plugin and i payed for it and it was NEVER working. The "answer me" plugin that he sell is not working for skadate as he think it was and he promise me a fix but he was never come back and he could return my money much better then promise me to fix things because theat make me not try return my money and wait for him come back.he could simple say sorry my plugins not support skadate and i have no time or i will not make updates for it work for skadate i sell only for oxwall software and i would accept that but the sneake way he did this i not like at all he waited for the time go only and me wait for he update his plugins and now time run out i can not demand my money back.

will they keep him here?

the answer is YES they will accept people like MR Smith he well protected and infact all developers are. and i base this on my experiense to follow this forum in soon 3 years i not take it from the air.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 21 '17
Daniel
Daniel Feb 21 '17
Hi Bernd and Marcus,

I see your point, i usually answer question within 24 hours no matter i can fix the problem or not, but i always answer.

but I think before you ask for money back it is better that have a detailed description why you want your money back. Because i have seen too many people just want to  have their money back because they don't want to pay for everything, and after I pay them back the money and removed the license, they some how still have my plugin running on their website, so that's why and it is normal that i don't trust some of buyers that just want to have money back and don't say something make sense.

Bernd
Bernd Feb 21 '17
I do not ask Only for money back
Mister Smit to fix it plugin and the problem is solved

I wrote Mister Smit 3 messages and I have no answer
Daniel
Daniel Feb 21 '17
that is good for both of you.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 21 '17
Mr smith have read my post at this forum and he knows im a trusted buyer he acctually find my ideas in one of my post on this forum so he have no excuses to hide and post plugins that not works and hide over 6 month and give hope to people and go up in smoke.

me and bernd just aks for make the plugins working not add any features and if he not want do that off course we need to have our money back.

I not hard to deal with if people talk with me but if they close the door i will loose the respect for that developer totally and i think if you wait 6 month you should not wait longer for response

I still need this 2 plugins and they are super great plugins if they working fully and many could use them not only me but he decide not finish them and just take my money. someone from oxwall need to talk with that guy i just want plugin working that is all i demanding and right demanding after payed him money

Bernd
Bernd Feb 21 '17

Quote from Daniel that is good for both of you.
Same with your plugin Secret photo I would buy it $ 99 is a lot of money and what if it does not work?However, if the plugin works it is worth more than $ 99
I saw this plugin it on your demo site I could not see how it works It is a big risk to buy

Daniel do not misunderstand I'm not saying it does not work What if it really does not work as it should and my money is on hold again?
------------------------------

Daniel look here you can here Download source And make new blur plugin
 This is correct blur
The Forum post is edited by Bernd Feb 21 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 21 '17
I was just read his profile he help people migrate to skadate ,maybe he should create plugins next time that work for skadate would bee much better then focus help people migrate to skadate....

i know we can not demand that because this is a oxwall store ,but at least it should work for oxwall software and the problem here it is not support oxwall software and have never done from the first day i buy this fingerprint plugin it did not work

Bernd
Bernd Feb 21 '17
It makes no sense to discuss this more money I will forget cheater to be happy
He can be lucky that He lives in another country!
The only thing I hate are people without character.But once will be punished
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 21 '17
in a place where many people staying and he still sellings this plugins not good at all, very bad looking right now both for oxwall and for him self as a developer here........all i i got to say about this thumps down x2 and bad marketing for the brand oxwall

he could lift up this software with my ideas and finish them instead he wanted go the opposit way not help oxwall bee a better software with plugins that not working

Daniel
Daniel Feb 21 '17
Hi Bernd, actually the secret photo plugin is very complicated. can you describe what blurred image plugin do you want so that i can see if the secret photo can do the job?
Pages: 1 2 »