We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error Uploading Videos - Video | Forum

Old Grower
Old Grower Feb 27 '17
I was requested to post this here, but I am not really interested in pursuing a solution further; so I will not be subscribing to new posts, and will not be participating in any discussion here. This is just a record.

I get this error message when trying to embed a video from YouTube (see attached screenshot)

It would be nice if this worked, but it isn't really what I wanted anyway, and I don't have time to mess around with trying to figure this out. Maybe this will create an interest in finding a solution for others who have the same issue. I know there was one who had the same problem a year before me, but there was no help for him (or for me to find because it had not been answered for him). He was told this was a server configuration problem, and basically to figure it out himself.

I don't have time, for a plugin that wasn't even what I was looking for. I wanted a plugin that allowed users to upload their own videos from their mobile devices; this would make them upload to YouTube first, just to share it on my site. Not what I want; too complicated for some users, just to share a video clip with other members.

Attachments:
  Oxwwall_Video_Plugin_Error_Message.png (135Kb)
You do not have permission to reply this topic