We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

AMAZING PLUGIN!! - Force user online | Forum

David
David Mar 11 '17
I have had this installed now for 2 months with over 1 million members and it works flawlessly!! The developer is amazing, great response time and this plugin just works!!! No bugs...No Frustrations Just a site that looks busy at all times!!

PURCHASE THIS NOW!!! One of the most important plugins to any site!!

David
David Mar 11 '17
I can add say 50k users to an online status or delete 50k users from being online at any time...its quick and shows you in real-time how many users are being added or deleted so you know exactly what the plugin is doing!
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 2 '17
it is never good to have same users online all the time and it is never good to put alot manualy work on the ADMIN that have other things to do then change new users online every week.

I look for a "set and forget" feature that random make new users online all the time so you never need to add new users online every week.

I hope it is coming???? or make the schedule feature in "repeat mode" . or make a timer how long time members will bee online before change to next new random users that will bee online.

and you can set how many different random genders you want online.

I was talking with Sergey and he told me he will add so i still hopes he will do? i waited over 1 month now....i know he is busy but i hope he will make it so i can buy this plugin.....

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 2 '17
David
David May 22 '17
It takes 15 mins to remove 30k online profiles and 10 mins to add back 30k profiles give or take...its no work at all...lol just add or delete 30k click start process and walk away..

There is hardly any work or time involved...you don't have to sit there and watch it!!

David
David May 22 '17
Buy the plugin and use it for yourself ...get the update for free later and enjoy it before damning a plugin that you have no experience with....Sergey did a great job creating this for us...
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost May 23 '17

Quote from David It takes 15 mins to remove 30k online profiles and 10 mins to add back 30k profiles give or take...its no work at all...lol just add or delete 30k click start process and walk away..

There is hardly any work or time involved...you don't have to sit there and watch it!!

You need take that 25 min x 365 times in 1 year and then you see you waiste alot of time of your life manage this plugin manulay when there is AUTO settings that could easily works and maybe takes 1 day to create this auto features. acctually i have already created such auto features on another plugin but i not want to buy that plugin again. i want sponsor Sergey rather then sponsor that developer. 

but i think Sergey want i sponsor that developer because i see no updates here in many months now . so if not want upgrade and make things better then i can not force anyone to do it i can only suggest he doing it and save us admins alot of time

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost May 23 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost May 23 '17

Quote from David Buy the plugin and use it for yourself ...get the update for free later and enjoy it before damning a plugin that you have no experience with....Sergey did a great job creating this for us...
im ready buy it any time in any day when i see the update i will buy it 100% no doubt because i need it in 3 months now but i not want buy plugins that you need manualy change everyday i have other things to do then work with this plugin everyday. 

I showed sergey a auto feature that is easy to create and i posted him the finished code so there is not a huge work for upgrade the plugin for a skilled developer like Sergey is))

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost May 23 '17
You do not have permission to reply this topic