We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Attachments | Forum

Filip
Filip Jul 2 '12
demo user doesn't work...
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 2 '12
Demo user was confirmed. Feel free to try the plugin.
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Jul 3 '12
Hey I just purchased your plugin and it is saying that it is invalid?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 3 '12
Stan Thompson,

It seems your server can not unpack the plugin archive. Try to install it manually.
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Jul 3 '12
Thank you so much Sergey, this plugin is amazing all my members love it, I rate it 5 Star :)
Aju
Aju Jul 4 '12
Hello, I had installed the plugin manually. Youtube links are working. But when i tried to put images, its not automatically uploading!
samuel jackson
samuel jackson Jul 4 '12
hi sergey,

thank you for this plugin, this is greatfull :)

can you make this also for the video plugin?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 4 '12
Thank you Samuel.
I'm already working on it.
Oderinde
Oderinde Jul 4 '12
I hope I can catch up a bit here, I'm a new web owner, and I just made a few purchases
samuel jackson
samuel jackson Jul 4 '12
wow, thank you i have give you 5 stars! and will give you more 5 when you realize the video plugin to :)
Aju
Aju Jul 5 '12
I had bought this plugin and had some trouble with one of its feature. But Sergey was kind enough to logon to my server and fix it for me. Thanks you Sergey. Much appreciated. 5 stars for your creation.
Justin Holmes
Justin Holmes Jul 7 '12
Does this do anything that the newsfeed doesn't already do? This is all already possible with the newsfeed. it just does not have a special button for it.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 8 '12
Justin Holmes,

With native newsfeed's attachments you can't take a photo from your webcam or search a movie on youtube right from your site. Also the plugin adds more userfriendly interface and some optimisations.
For example if you add several movies using native attachment system it will load all of the movies during page load. It will slow page loading. If you add video using this plugin the video will load only when you click on the movie's preview image.

Also I am working on feature that will allow users to add mp3 files and google maps.
Joseph
Joseph Jul 21 '12
sergey is it possible to add a feature that loads photos to a album so they can be viewed later?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 23 '12
Joseph,
Ok. I will do it in the next update. It will add photos to the "Wall Photos" album. Also i will do the same thing with video
Yves
Yves Jul 23 '12
cool plugin and i'm looking forward to the updates.
jeo
jeo Jul 26 '12
mp3 files be great, i have a idea for that also add when someone post an mp3 file others can download it, plus a page with all music that users has added. now that will make me and probley more people buy your great plugin :)
Maria-Christina Rus
Hello,

I have a question. I would like to know:in the demo, it is possible to publish in the newsfeed. I can't publish in the newsfeed in my home, only in the wall. Have you named Wall into Newsfeed or custom code or is it the plugin?

Thanx!

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Nov 7 '12
Maria-Christina Rus,
It should work in the newsfeed and in the wall.
Could you send me your site's URL or show the problem on a screenshot.
Maria-Christina Rus
Hi Sergey,

Well you can say I am stupid. In fact there is a problem with the installation. I don't know if there is another plugin or installation, but there is an error, true.

Still when it will be fixed, I think your plugin is really good and will buy it for sure :P

Thanks!

Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic