We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error 500 Internal Server Error when using facebook - Social Connect 1.01 | Forum

Justin
Justin Mar 28 '17

The error details provide this message..

An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.

Ever seen this yet?

thanks,

Justin

tammy harris
tammy harris Apr 2 '17
this is because its so old api version its using 
tammy harris
tammy harris Apr 2 '17
if you have access to your sever files you can turn error reporting off and stop depreciated notices off
because the way the plugin is coded is no longer supported by latest php

but once you fix that fb connect still wont work as the api version from fb it uses is no longer supported by fb 

mt dev is working on fixing mine now 
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 7 '17

Hi all,

Facebook recently updated to migrate all API calls to Graph API v2.3 or higher few days ago. This may cause issues on our Social Connect plugin that users can’t sign up/sign in with Facebook. We already released patch of Social Bridge to fix this issue. You can download the latest package and upgrade it on your site now. 

If the issue still occurs after upgrading Social Bridge, please submit ticket in our Client Area (https://oxwall.younetco.com/client). We will troubleshoot your issue and reply to you in soonest then.

Regards,

YouNetCo

Justin
Justin Apr 7 '17
I have not seen any updates yet for this. Did you release the update on the younet website or the oxwall store? I checked here and also on my plugins page and nothing seemed to be updated.
Quote from YouNetCo

Hi all,

Facebook recently updated to migrate all API calls to Graph API v2.3 or higher few days ago. This may cause issues on our Social Connect plugin that users can’t sign up/sign in with Facebook. We already released patch of Social Bridge to fix this issue. You can download the latest package and upgrade it on your site now. 

If the issue still occurs after upgrading Social Bridge, please submit ticket in our Client Area (https://oxwall.younetco.com/client). We will troubleshoot your issue and reply to you in soonest then.

Regards,

YouNetCo

tammy harris
tammy harris Apr 8 '17
can you please fix the depreciated php errors 

there is no update here for social bridge

also why did you wait till they changed to 2.3 
as a developer you would of got the warning mails from facebook telling you 2,2 was being stopped for over 3 months now 
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 9 '17
We have also updated the Social Bridge Oxwall Store to version 1.03p13 - compatible with Graph API v2.3

Please try again.

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Apr 10 '17
Have try version 1.03p13. and i say, no,no,no, verry bad.

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 10 '17

Quote from Ketil Ervik Have try version 1.03p13. and i say, no,no,no, verry bad.

We can't reproduce this issue at our end. Please contact us in Client Area (https://oxwall.younetco.com/client) in order for us to assist you to check this issue.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Apr 10 '17
Forget it. I dont have time for this shiit.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jun 25 '18
Forget this app, dont working anymore. And the facebook devlop its now verry hawy thing, total usless.
You do not have permission to reply this topic