We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to customize plugins pages | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Max
Max Apr 22 '17
Hi, how can I edit the pages of the plugins? For example, I can edit the user dashboard from admin/pages/user-dashboard and I can add Custom text/HTML. But, for example I want to customize the blogs page, that page doesnt appears in admin/pages. If I got to the plugins settings, theres no option tu customize the page. How can I customize?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B May 2 '17
The pages have customization options come from the core for their layout. Other pages like blogs are created by the plugin. The only option you have is to customize with css in the themes custom css box in the admin panel, but you won't be able to change the layout unless you are good at programming with html, javascript, and php. Otherwise you would need to hire a developer for this type of modification. Possibly even have the developer create you a blogs plugin to your specs.
Max
Max May 13 '17
Thx for your response, Im using a plugin for this now
Quote from Darryl B The pages have customization options come from the core for their layout. Other pages like blogs are created by the plugin. The only option you have is to customize with css in the themes custom css box in the admin panel, but you won't be able to change the layout unless you are good at programming with html, javascript, and php. Otherwise you would need to hire a developer for this type of modification. Possibly even have the developer create you a blogs plugin to your specs.