We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Happy with Comment Editor...But still needs a little tweaking to be dead on | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Steve
Steve Jun 10 '17
I am happy that the comment editor is working now but I have found just one small problem and that is when I add a picture to the post it will not allow you to edit the text in NewsFeed or MyPage just wants to delete the post but when you go to Photos it will allow you to edit but the correction is only on the Photo page and no where else.
The Forum post is edited by Steve Jun 11 '17
Bruce Tran
Bruce Tran Jun 13 '17
I personally haven't used it, but there is a plugin for it, https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1286
Steve
Steve Jun 13 '17
I know I bought it when it first came out and it had a lot of problems which have been fixed the only thing I am saying is if a picture has been added to the post it will not let you edit the text in the post it will only let you delete the post.
Amity Sherlock
Amity Sherlock Dec 20 '22
I am writing to let you know that I have made some changes to NewsFeed. I have removed all the spam and duplicates, and I have added more interesting and informative articles. I hope you enjoy the new NewsFeed! fall guys
James Weber
James Weber Aug 3 '23

Some interesting and informative articles have been written here. Checkout dog training services in oshawapool installation company in port perry

James Weber
James Weber Aug 4 '23

Commercial Epoxy Flooring Scarborough are a versatile flooring solution that can be used in a variety of settings

Jeffree Star
Jeffree Star Nov 20 '23
You can still edit the text of a post that contains a picture by going to Photos and then clicking on the "Edit" button. The changes you make will be reflected in all other locations where the post appears tiki taka toe
The Forum post is edited by Jeffree Star Nov 20 '23
wed
wed Nov 22 '23
Got the best results for me which I was looking for almost a decade and believe me I am not disappointed a bit! Great Work! Five Stars! Recommended to everyone! press release distribution service