We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Verification email doesn' contains any text | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
just in case
just in case Jul 18 '17
verification emails sent to the users doesn't contain text body... it send a file name no name and when its is downloaded there is no way to open that file...
 no way to confirm email address for user...

How to solve this problem..
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 18 '17
Sounds like you have an issue in the languages section. The verification email templates may be empty, or missing. I've attached a screenshot of what mine looks like. Go to admin / settings / languages. Type verification in the search box. It should be the first two listed under the "Base" section.
Attachments:
  verification.jpg (133Kb)
just in case
just in case Jul 19 '17

Quote from Darryl B Sounds like you have an issue in the languages section. The verification email templates may be empty, or missing. I've attached a screenshot of what mine looks like. Go to admin / settings / languages. Type verification in the search box. It should be the first two listed under the "Base" section.

@darryl B Check Out this thread my problem is exactly same.. i have searched a lot on the forums but there is no solution to this....

Forum Thread

and No, there is nothing wrong with the languages section. Mine is same as the attachment you have added in your post...

Thanks for Replying!

The Forum post is edited by just in case Jul 19 '17
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 19 '17
Not sure what to tell you. The OP on the post you listed never responded to Ross's question. Try some of the info in this doc to see if it helps. All the platform does is passes the email off to the mail server. It is up to that to handle delivery. I know that some email clients have very strict spam filters. Some users have re-worded the email templates to make them more professional in their wording.

https://wiki.oxwall.com/faq:email-sending-is-not-working
just in case
just in case Jul 21 '17
well The Op responded to Ross's question but Ross's never answered then.. and still E-mail sending isn't working i have set up cron jobs, and tried smtp too..