We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error 500 in my-profile | Forum

Elle Spears
Elle Spears Sep 7 '12
I recently moved the site from /social to the root directory.
copied all files, made sure the database reflected the change, and edited config.php too.

Now everything is working except the profile page for all users.

I enabled debug and dev, still no luck, but i get this error:

OW Debug - ErrorMessage:Argument 3 passed to BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel::__construct() must be an array, null given, called in /home/rosiegyp/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php on line 117 and definedFile:/home/rosiegyp/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.phpLine:44

Any help on this?

Elle Spears
Elle Spears Sep 7 '12
nevermind, I fixed it.

incase anyone else has this problem this is what I done:

moved the oxwall files to a new directory, done a backup, installed a new instance of oxwall, imported the backup. then moved over the userfiles so pictures weren't lost

hope this helps someone

Michael I.
Michael I. Sep 12 '12
Elle, glad to hear you managed to fix the issue. Make sure you have 777 permissions set for the following folders: 

ow_pluginfiles ow_userfiles ow_static ow_smarty/template_c

Elle Spears
Elle Spears Sep 17 '12
I make most things 777 :)
Zach Garcia
Zach Garcia Dec 11 '12
I hate to be a thread-digger, but I am having a very similar issue and I wasn't quite clear on what you did to resolve it.

I moved my install from a test server that I own to a VPS that my clients owns. I thought I did everything correctly, and everything seems to work properly except for when someone clicks on a profile page, including their own. I did set permissions correctly, but I can't seem to resolve the issue. Both servers are running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS x64 and I copied all of the files in the web root folder. Additionally, I exported my database tables in full from my previous install, and imported them to the new. 

Please help!

Alia Team
Alia Dec 14 '12
Zach, if  you are getting the same error when your enable DEV and DEBUG modes as Elle did, then try to clean ow_base_component_place_cache table of your database.

If this doesn't help, let me know.