We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Not working as described - Facebook Crawler | Forum

James Williams
James Williams Sep 4 '17
Hello, I recently purchased your plugin. I am having the same problem where it is pulling visitor posts into my site. I dont want visitor posts. I only want the post from the owner of the page. Please tell me you haven't given up on fixing the problem. I am having to manually delete all these visitor posts daily and it is a pain. please please fix it.  
Bkascript
Bkascript Sep 5 '17
sorry , i know that issue , but facebook api return it is a post of page so i also dont know how to fix it . i will tell you know if i find idea to fix it
Quote from James Williams Hello, I recently purchased your plugin. I am having the same problem where it is pulling visitor posts into my site. I dont want visitor posts. I only want the post from the owner of the page. Please tell me you haven't given up on fixing the problem. I am having to manually delete all these visitor posts daily and it is a pain. please please fix it.  

James Williams
James Williams Sep 6 '17
do you have this same problem with the twitter crawler? If not, then I would like to de-activate this plugin and exchange it for the twitter crawler. if and when you get it fixed i will buy the facebook crawler again. 
tracy
tracy Jan 22 '18
i can't even get it to post anything on my site at all.
Bkascript
Bkascript Jan 23 '18

Quote from tracy i can't even get it to post anything on my site at all.
can you show me your site for me can check issue ? (please message to me if you dont want publish your site here )
You do not have permission to reply this topic