We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Landing Page: no graphics shown? - Revolution Dark - Responsive theme | Forum

Outperformer 3000
Outperformer 3000 Sep 9 '17
I install first theme, then plug in. That's my result:
Attachments:
  Unbenannt.JPG (44Kb)
Outperformer 3000
Okay closed; same problem with "lock for guests" and "join" in header. Thx
Outperformer 3000
What the name of fieldname to change colour text sign-in and password (landing page)? Where can I change that? If you typing username and password, you see nothing, because background similar colour. Thanks
Outperformer 3000
Outperformer 3000 Sep 10 '17
Thanks, better. But please make it more brighter.

Another question. Now, desktop version works fine. But on mobile version, there is normal oxwall theme. Where oder how can I change that?

Thank you in advance.
Outperformer 3000
Thanks ... sorry, another question: I want some fields have empty in language revolution dark theme control. So, on landing page, there should be simply no text. But, on landing page all emptyfields will shown with "{text key='revolution_dark_theme_control+revolution_dark_second_picture_box_slogan'}" and so on. Another interesting point is on{text key='revolution_dark_theme_control+revolution_dark_fourth_picture_box_slogan'}: I put in "test". Now I want this field have empty. But it doesn't work, I have to fill in something. If I clear that field and go to "save" - last entry will stay in.
Outperformer 3000
Okay, I will try.

Ist your theme compatible with advertisement plugin? Can't assign banners in plugin?
Outperformer 3000
Outperformer 3000 Sep 13 '17
Big problem: I have to put "guests can't see this site", to run this thema. But then, guests can't see footer ... terms of use, privacy etc.

Please fix that fast.

If you can't fix that fast, how can I get money back?
Outperformer 3000
Outperformer 3000 Sep 13 '17
Okay friend, thx.

You have install that plugin, but then put guest can see the site. Then everything fine.
Outperformer 3000
Outperformer 3000 Sep 19 '17
Mate, could you fix that: These are the headlines of profiles sections. The letters need darker colour.
Attachments:
  Unbenannt.JPG (9Kb)
Outperformer 3000
Outperformer 3000 Oct 5 '17
Mate, could you please fix that: letters are too dark in "welcome-widget", please make them clearer.

Thank you.
Attachments:
  Unbenannt.JPG (12Kb)
Outperformer 3000
Outperformer 3000 Oct 5 '17
Yes, you're right. I put in this: <h3><p align="CENTER">text on site</p></h3>

If I delete and use no html, then works fine.
You do not have permission to reply this topic