We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Not responsive - OX Store | Forum

Helios
Helios Oct 23 '17
I bought this plugin that I find very good but I can not use it because it is not responsive ... lmpossible to use it on smartphone :-(

when you are not connected, all the links in the shop work but when you are connected you can not click the links.

Bkascript
Bkascript Oct 23 '17

Quote from Helios I bought this plugin that I find very good but I can not use it because it is not responsive ... lmpossible to use it on smartphone :-(

when you are not connected, all the links in the shop work but when you are connected you can not click the links.

sorry , this is problem of your theme , so can you show me or message to me your site so i can fix it for you 
Helios
Helios Oct 23 '17
Thank you.. i sent you a private message.

I think there is problème whith responsive theme + sidebar because where you are not connected (so the sidebar is not present) there is no probleme with the links.

You are right. it's not the plugin that has a problem. it seems like it's just a compatibility issue with responsive themes with right sidebar.

I did some tests:

when I remove all widgets from the sidebar everything works correctly.

As soon as I add a widget in the sidebar the probleme start again.

The Forum post is edited by Helios Oct 23 '17
Helios
Helios Oct 25 '17
This problem is fixed. Thank you very much for your help, your patience and your efficiency.
You do not have permission to reply this topic