We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Compatibility issues with Video Viewer like Facebook, G+ plugin - Oxwall Art Advanced SEO | Forum

Hybrid
Hybrid Nov 3 '17
Hello,

Recently, I've encountered an issue with this plugin.  There seems to be a conflict with the Video Viewer like Facebook, G+ plugin if both are activated...

I've also posted this to that plugins forum as well...

In a nut-shell, if both plugins are installed and active, and then you navigate to your videos page and select a video to play, some videos may not even open the interface (instead, it results to the default video player page) and others open the interface, but does not load (you see the interface, but the page continuously loads without it ever actually loading...).  I'm not sure if this is your plugin causing this issue or if it is that Video Viewer plugin.  Either way, could you collaborate with the developer of the Video Viewer like Facebook, G+ plugin to ensure this plugin is compatible with each other?

Thanks in advance,

Hybrid

PS:  1st image below is when I have both plugins active.  2nd image is when I deactivate the SEO plugin.

image 1 - if both plugins are active, and you select a video to play, it never loads...

image 2 - the SEO plugin is deactivated, and this plugin works just fine...

You do not have permission to reply this topic