We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how it works - Fake interest | Forum

dany32
dany32 Nov 12 '17
works from fake profiles? profiles must have valid email address? message setting I understand, profiles for each action I understand, but how do you link each message and which profile to send it?
Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Nov 12 '17
Hi! See private message
dany32
dany32 Nov 13 '17
I set two messages and two profiles to send messages at different times. messages have been sent both from the same profile and at the same time. did not consider either the second profile or the time difference. is an error or must be set in a certain way ???
dany32
dany32 Nov 14 '17
yesterday I put three users with three messages. the same, all three messages were sent from a single user. and at the exact time, 00:00 at night. this makes it clear that your plugin has a bug or, so it's built. I tend to think that the plug-in can send daily messages in normal parameters, a single message from a single user
dany32
dany32 Nov 14 '17
that's what you call technical assistance for someone who buys your product ? If you can not explain anything, I can confirm that the plugin does not have different time settings, it sends all messages only at 12 o'clock at night. and you can set up 100 users, the plug-in sends all messages from only one user. Is correct or you will explain how to set it up
Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Nov 15 '17
I understand your problem, i am fixing it. Next version will include a lot of fixes
dany32
dany32 Nov 16 '17
You did not answer any questions. I paid this version for the services that were included. now you tell me that there are small problems, but in fact the plugin does not do anything from what it should do: it does not send from different users, it does not send to different hours, and I think it is enough. The new version comes as an upgrade for this version? or will I have to buy it again?
Slayer
Slayer Dec 7 '17
Same here.. all from 1 user..

Quote from dany32 that's what you call technical assistance for someone who buys your product ? If you can not explain anything, I can confirm that the plugin does not have different time settings, it sends all messages only at 12 o'clock at night. and you can set up 100 users, the plug-in sends all messages from only one user. Is correct or you will explain how to set it up

Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Dec 7 '17
Fix in progress, please wait new version 
You do not have permission to reply this topic