We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

There are many things to improve... - OX Store | Forum

Fabrice
Fabrice Dec 25 '17

Sorry for my bad english....

Are missing some important things:

_ the link (and the avatar) of the content owner (appear only the username/name);

_ the post of new contents in newsfeed (now the plugin is not integrated with newsfeed);

_ the change to choose to view "all categories"; if you click to one category, where is the botton to come back to "view all"?

_ the change to choose more tipe of files and size limit of the file (i changed this from php);

_ the change to click "view all product of this user";

_ the change to choose paypal mail or the paypal member ID (for privacy reasons!);

_ the admin must have the possibility to see the contents that are published.

_ Add a free preview of the video visible in streaming, if the file on sale is a video (like manyvids.com). 

Can you add these features in short time? I can pay other 50$... Happy new year! :)

The Forum post is edited by Fabrice Jan 3 '18
Janis Frank
Janis Frank Dec 30 '17
I have to agree with Fabrice! These would be awesome features to include :-)  

Especially the file and size limits, admin access to items published, and new items showing up in the newsfeed.

Tech
Tech Mar 8 '18
What php files did you edit to make changes to the file types and size limit that can be uploaded to the store? I've be messing with the newitem.js files found in "/ow_static/plugins/oxstore/js" and "ow_plugins/oxstore/static/js" but can't get any changes to take effect.
Bkascript
Bkascript Mar 8 '18
ow_static/plugins/oxstore/js/newitem.js

and ow_plugins/oxstore/static/js/newitem.js

Tech
Tech Mar 8 '18
Thank you Bkascript. Is this the only area in the code to those files where edits need to be made to effect the file type and size of products that can be uploaded to the store?

validation: {

allowedExtensions: ['zip'],

itemLimit: 1,

sizeLimit: 50*1000*1024 

},

Tech
Tech Mar 8 '18
What sections do I need to edit to effect the digital download file type and size in these files?  "ow_static/plugins/oxstore/js/newitem.js" and "ow_plugins/oxstore/static/js/newitem.js"
Tech
Tech Mar 21 '18

How do I make this change to the code?

---------

While uploading file using php fine uploader, we sometime face problem that

"Each uploaded file successfully uploaded in back-end but still front-end always indicates 'Upload Failed'".

It is not actually any bug but it depends upon our response which we serve to uploader after file upload.

If we return something other than "{ success : true }", it will continue in "Upload Failed".

So to avoid this problem always return "success : true" along with other required data.

Bkascript
Bkascript Mar 21 '18
awesome :) thanks for your note
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Apr 2 '18
Hi there,

What about ability to sell music with song preview option ?

You do not have permission to reply this topic