We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Just purchased but not working..? - Instant Notify Popup | Forum

Blaire
Blaire Jan 8 '18
Hi!

I just made this purchase recently, activated it, and tweaked the colors to my liking. It's been up for a bit now and I've noticed that it has not alerted me through the pop-up as stated when someone has visited my profile or has sent me a mailbox message.

Last night I intentionally stayed on the site and active when I knew I would be getting a message. I did get the message but was not alerted via a pop-up notification as described. I'm not sure why it did not alert me. So, I'm concluding that it is just not working for me.

Is there something that I may have missed with installation of this plugin or something I can try to do to fix it?

Thanks!
Blaire
Blaire Jan 8 '18
Hi again.

I just checked this also on another browser (Google Chrome) in case it was browser related. I signed in to my admin account as well as a test account I have. I have the plugin "Who viewed me" so I had the test account visit the admin profile. I did not receive a pop-up notification on either browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox).
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jan 9 '18
Hi Blaire!

Please send me your website url via PM and 2 test users to see the problem in action, once I can see the problem I will be able to fix it. If you provide ftp user/password access I can fix it faster.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

Blaire
Blaire May 26 '18
I had responded to you in messages but this is STILL not working on my site. Still no pop-up notification. Don't know what's going on...
You do not have permission to reply this topic