We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Delete Option - Oxwall Reminder | Forum

dave Leader
dave Jan 14 '18
I have added the delete option to the plugin and i have submitted the change to Puru for his approval and then he will need to update the plugin if he chooses to do so.   Sorry i cannot share my code because this is puru's plugin and he has to do it.  :)
Blaire
Blaire Jan 19 '18
I'm not sure that Puru is actually working on his Oxwall plugin projects any longer. I say this because I recently saw such a thing posted on the forum here:

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/49324

He has not answered me for a few weeks now, and some of my questions on his plugins have been clarification that could only take a few moments (and result in income for him with my purchase).

I know he has a history of vanishing though. It's kind of sprinkled here and there that he has long absences and then come back saying that he has experienced hardship and rough time. Maybe his life is very unsettled though and will be back once again. We can hope.

Until then, I have no idea what a "delete option" means. I'm not sure why this was posted publicly if you're not willing to share the update through private contact.
dave Leader
dave Jan 19 '18
The delete option means that you can delete the conversation from the admin panel.  

The reason i did not share the code is because i respect that this is his work and his property. And i also posted it here in the even that someone was wanting this option to let them know that i have submitted it.  

When we as professionals begin to take that for granted not take it as seriously as we should then where does that stop. Such bad habbits opens the door to things none of us would like to see. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Jan 19 '18
You do not have permission to reply this topic