We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Strange installation - CKEditor | Forum

Tecca
Tecca Jan 30 '18

I've been trying to submit a ticket to your support system, but your site loads very slow and doesn't seem to let the ticket through (constantly showing a loading button after submission).

When I install the plugin, it seems to be trying to call incorrect directories:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

/ow_static/plugins/ckeditor/css/ckeditor/css/init.css

I also could not find the "Settings" page on the plugins page, and had to navigate to example.com/admin/ckeditor/frontend manually. All of the language strings are broken as well.

While the settings do save, they don't appear to be selected after the page refreshes from saving. I had to uninstall the plugin, of course, since the plugin's files are not being called correctly; it makes the editors on the site break. Eventually I just got white pages on the site when the settings were simply disabled, so an uninstall was necessary.

Some guidance on this issue would be appreciated. I prefer to solve it myself without giving account credentials, if possible. I do not use FTP and do everything through the command line, which would expose access to my server. 

Another error from the Oxwall error logs, if it's helpful:

[ow_core_log] [Warning] Message: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given File: /var/www/example.com/public_html/ow_plugins/ckeditor/bol/service.php Line:45

Tecca
Tecca Jan 30 '18
I was able to get init.css and init.js to load by changing these lines:

public function onFinalize(OW_Event $event) {
// OW::getDocument()->addScript($this->staticJsUrl . 'ckeditor/ckeditor.js');
// OW::getDocument()->addScript($this->staticJsUrl . 'init.js');
// OW::getDocument()->addStyleSheet($this->staticCssUrl.'ckeditor/css/init.css');
OW::getDocument()->addScript(OW_URL_STATIC_PLUGINS.'ckeditor/js/ckeditor/ckeditor.js');
OW::getDocument()->addScript(OW_URL_STATIC_PLUGINS.'ckeditor/js/init.js');
OW::getDocument()->addStyleSheet(OW_URL_STATIC_PLUGINS.'ckeditor/css/init.css');
I'm not sure why the code you're using is causing the URL to double up, like: /ckeditor/css/ckeditor/css/init.css

Still need to look into why the settings link doesn't show up in admin/plugins when hovering over the CKEdtior plugin and why language strings/settings are broken as well.

I get this in the console when enabling the backend CKEditor and trying to see if it shows up (it doesn't):

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 5 '18
Please send me ftp access data and oxwall admin login data, i check this problem
Skillfinder
Skillfinder Feb 24 '18
I am getting this issue as well, any fix as yet?
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 26 '18
Please send me ftp access data and oxwall admin login data, i check this problem
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Mar 5 '18
Ok, i find problem, please download plugin file from oxwall store again and install plugin.

if you have problems please contact with me via pm
Tecca
Tecca Mar 5 '18
Awesome, thanks, ArtMedia. I'll give it a try as soon as I can (hopefully tonight). 
Tecca
Tecca Mar 8 '18
Seems to work great. The only problem I get from checking my console is one of the same issues as above: 

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

/ow_static/plugins/ckeditor/css/ckeditor/css/init.css

It seems to be adding the extra ckeditor/css/ into the URL.

Other than that, everything else is working and I've been able to modify and add CKEditor plugins as needed.

Tecca
Tecca Mar 8 '18
This fixed the above issue, btw. In event_handler.php, find:

OW::getDocument()->addStyleSheet($this->staticCssUrl.'ckeditor/css/init.css');

Remove ckeditor/css/ so that it looks like:

OW::getDocument()->addStyleSheet($this->staticCssUrl.'init.css');

You do not have permission to reply this topic