We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New Editing Sign-in --- [user_standard_sigin_in] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Apr 15 '18

I have not found a solution for 3 week. I am making an update to the home page. But the problem is happening. I'm changing the sigin_in.html and sigin_in.php pages, but the problem is happening. The problem I am trying to make on these pages is the change in site.com/sigin-in. But if the site is open to visitors, the popup that pops up when I click on the login button that is on consul. The sigin_in.html change is visible in this window.

I did some research and found the desired change on user_standard_sigin_in.html. I have created a php script page for your user_standard_sigin_in.html, but I do not see the site. I want to move the login screen and register form without breaking sigin_in.html on this page. It is not unfortunate, you have a help in this matter. I need to create a registration form for user_standard_sigin_in.html and a separate sigin-in block. Everything is ready as html. My php edits do not work. Please help me with this.

at site.com/sigin-in

registration form and facebook style top entry form.

user_standard_sigin_in.html

Under the sigin-in-forum direction sigin_in.php is utilizing den. I am wiping this and doing the login page that I want, I get a warning that the forum is not found. How can I add sigin_in and join form into user_standard_sigin_in.html.

New forum topics hinder help with spam replies.

I have been searching the Google and OxWall forums for days. I found all the background information and adding video images.

I would like you to provide a resource or a working example for help. If you can send me the source of a guide home page.

Please send me resources in this regard. Best regards

Attachments:
  2018-04-15_21-27-01.png (49Kb)