We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

getAvatarUrl Bug | Forum

Purusothaman Ramanujam
BOL_AvatarService::getInstance()->getAvatarUrl($userId) return a empty string.
Alia Team
Alia Oct 12 '12
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Shouldn't this be in bug section?
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Oct 14 '12
This method could return null if there is no record in base_avatar table for the user specified.
You can use getDefaultAvatarUrl to show a default avatar image or just use getAvatarsUrlList for a set of users
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
There is noticeably a lot of money to understand this. I assume you made certain nice points in functions also. tải app Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
Speedily this excellent website may possibly without doubt always be well-known amidst virtually all blogs folks, to the thoughtful articles or blog posts or maybe testimonials. freistehend pool rund
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
I should examine with you here. Which is not something I often do! I get pleasure from reading a publish that can make folks think. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark! kaufen stahlwand pools
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. acim
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen. acim
Angel
Angel Feb 12
I find your post so interesting. Thanks for sharing this one! custom iron works Boston
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 12
Me gustaría decir lo que una ayuda para encontrar a alguien que sabe realmente lo que son hablar acerca de internet. Definitivamente sabe consejos transmitir un problema a la luz y hacer importantes. Más individuos deben leer y comprender este aspecto de la historia. No puedo considero youre no más común porque tiene sin duda el regalo. Opini Pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 12
It’s difficult to find knowledgeable people within this topic, but you appear to be do you know what you’re discussing! Thanks buster murdaugh wedding
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
I believe, life’s more for example a battlefield, both equally armies skin oneself, the light gives you Pifu all the bravery is just not just enough, there has to be tip, there are actually certain schemes together with projects prior to they’re able to do anything whatsoever, we will need to think carefully about, not necessarily blind to this problem, systems work efficiently possibly not set off unneeded waste together with letdown. AVALIADOR PREMIADO
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
I have been browsing on-line more than three hours these days, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It¡¦s beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net will likely be much more helpful than ever before. avaliador de marcas
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 14
I always was interested in this topic and stock still am, thankyou for putting up. jepangqq
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc. Sugar Defender Drops
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 20
Very easily this site will most likely irrefutably perhaps end up being popular including numerous weblogs individuals, in order to it's persistent content pieces or possibly views. Buzz Craves
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
Following analyze several of the website content on your own internet site now, and I in fact like your way of running a blog. I book marked that to be able to my save web site listing and can be examining back again shortly. Please attempt my own website as effectively as well as let me know what you believe. upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 23
Now i'm enthusiastic any placed. It is actually great to see a lot of people verbalize from the character not forgetting capacity about in which essential matter location are often perfectly identified. jepangqq
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »