We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

test | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jul 16 '18
test
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 16 '18
i just reported a spam profile as illegal. it use my URL in his fake profile. Let see if this time after 10 times to remove him working with new moderator
Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Jul 16 '18
Please provide some more information via PM on why you think the user is using some of your URLs. We need a significant reason to suspend the profile.
edward
edward Jul 16 '18

https://developers.oxwall.com/user/wittich9

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/59958?&page=18

he sell piracy.

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Germany Jul 16 '18
edward
edward Jul 16 '18
i did 1 month, they careless
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 16 '18
i feel sorry for this modearator....with no fingerprint block plugin you can never suspend anyone longer then 30 minuts...please someone create such plugin....i have been begging for 2 years now, other dating sites have it and community sites
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 16 '18
dave to suspend a email or ip is a big joke...everyone knows how to pass that and come back in 30 minuts
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 16 '18
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 16 '18
Fingerprint plugin:

- block email

- block ip

- block browser fingerprint

- block hardware fingerprint

- block image fingerprint

Someone skilled developer create it 

should bee a best seller if you tired of get unwanted user back to you website all the time even that you block they email or ip

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 16 '18
I do have members come back all the time even that i block email or ip they are back in 30 minuts and this must bee stopped if you are plan create a dating site or community site this is VERY IMPORTEN to deal with and try remove that issue as much as possible. If not you are way behind other dating software and community software that have . plus you get spammers come back like this forum and they who speak bad and the list can bee done long....

could even add one more thing to the super suspend plugin:

- block email (verify process needed)

- block ip

- block browser fingerprint

- block hardware fingerprint

- block image fingerprint

- block phone number (verify process needed)

this should bee a ultimate suspend plugin for oxwall that you PICK what you decide to block

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 16 '18
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Sep 4 '18

OW Ghost i create plugin which check if email, username and ip is in Stop Forum Spam database, if yes and confidence parameter is >= min rating set on plugin, then user cant register on site

if oxwall team approve, then you can see it here: https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1548

some screens

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 4 '18
Artmedia It is to easy to pass such plugin.....i want copy the bigger dating sites how they stopp spammers and fake accounts and they use fingerprints....test it you self....make you self suspended on a "cupid media" dating site and try change Ip,or email or username nothing will helps. and that how it should works.

Thanks for create new plugins but this was not what i was have in mind

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 4 '18
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Sep 5 '18
fingerprint plugin is comming
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 5 '18
great news :)

BUT there is a big issue i think

My site use mobile apps from skadate and when a mobile user sign up maybe it will hard track browser and device fingerprint...but image fingerprint maybe works. mobile browser is different from pc browser that usely have extensions added

it is a very complex coding i think because i see some share some code on google when i was google around about this....and some china guy have come up with some new unique code for take fingerprint data.

it is very interesting you more you dig deeper in this on internet how they make this different types of fingerprints...

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 5 '18
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Sep 6 '18

for now i tested one library to create fingerprints,

i hope this will be work correcly and i apply it on plugin