We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Theme Modifications - One Community - Social networking responsive theme | Forum

Lance
Lance Jul 17 '18
I am trying to change the background color of the site and I can't for the life of me figure out where I can change it at.

Under Theme Customization in the admin panel, I have access to change 9 things. I have included the screenshot of what I can change.

I am simply trying to change the site's background image and color. There is no option for it here and I have literally changed everything just to learn what it changes. I installed the two plugins that came with the theme and can change the landing page text, though I cannot change the background image. 

I even tried to add to the custom .css the following, but that didn't change it either, although it did change it when I used a different theme.

.ow_page_wrap { background-image: none; background-color: #A9F5F2; }

What am I missing here?

Attachments:
  Theme Customization.pdf (308Kb)
  Theme Customization.jpg (1626Kb)
Lance
Lance Jul 18 '18
So to get this straight, the ONLY way to change the background image in your theme is to modify the .css??? How is this then labelled as an easily customizable theme?

I will post a photo of what I am trying to change for reference.

Attachments:
  Genesis Background.png (153Kb)
Lance
Lance Jul 20 '18
Can I please get a response here? I feel like future members of this community and purchasers of your theme could benefit immensely from knowing this.
You do not have permission to reply this topic