We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Did you copy my plugin - OX Store | Forum

dave Leader
dave Jul 30 '18
I see you copied my plugin description from my ostore word for word. Did you also copy my plugin code as well?   I hope not!    Did you also rate your own plugin under different name azdeveloper?
The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 30 '18
Bkascript
Bkascript Jul 31 '18

Quote from dave I see you copied my plugin description from my ostore word for word. Did you also copy my plugin code as well?   I hope not!    Did you also rate your own plugin under different name azdeveloper?
i think you can buy my plugin and compare code with your plugin  .  i think you are should learn more about marketing .  my plugin is easy and simple to use so i also have good sales with this item :) .  good luck :)
dave Leader
dave Jul 31 '18
Hi, thanks for the reply.  I dont have any issues with marketing.  I am mostly concerned with the paypal notification process file as it took alot of time to develope and it is very unique.  Would you be willing to share your version of that file with me in a PM so i can check the file?    I have no intention of using your file or any of its contents and you have my word i will destroy it afterwords.  
The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 31 '18
You do not have permission to reply this topic