We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Migrating from old server to new server | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
dave Leader
dave Sep 15 '18
sorry i didnt read the previous message...

the mailto sends the email of the cron job to whatever email you want it to...   the -q in the cron command means quiet so there is no output.  But you can email yourself the cron if you want to be sure it ran.  As far as i know you dont have to have it... but i could be wrong. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Sep 15 '18
mahmood
mahmood Sep 15 '18

As root, I ran "crontab -e" and wrote

*****php72 /var/www/html/ow_cron/run.php

To be honest, I see that sometimes, the email notifications are sent and sometimes, aren't.

The /var/log/cron shows no malicious thing. For example, in a group, if user A sends a post, email notification is sent to B. However, not vice versa. The notification setting for both are the same. They are set as Immediate notification.

However, email notification for user login is sent for both users A and B.
Any more idea for debugging?

ali
ali Apr 11 '23
В Арт Академи в София, децата могат да се научат на различни техники за рисуване, керамика, крафт с полимерна глина и много други изкуствени дейности. През последните години, училището се е утвърдило като един от най-добрите центрове за изкуство за деца в София. Една от големите предимства на Арт Академи е, че децата не само могат да се забавляват, но и да учат много полезни умения като търпение, точност и творческо мислене. Децата могат да се развиват в своите умения и да изразят своята индивидуалност. В Арт Академи има и опитни учители, които ще насочат децата и ще им помогнат да развият своя талант. Всички материали и оборудване, необходими за изкуството, са на разположение в училището. Арт Академи
Pages: « 1 2