We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Looking for custom plugins for photography community | Forum

Mick
Mick Oct 15 '18
Hello to everyone,

I am setting up a portfolio community for photographers, models and performers but I can't find any existing plugins to implement the following core features:

1) Portfolio: [EDIT] Currently being developed

2) References: [EDIT] Currently being developed

3) Casting calls: similar to Events, but not quite the same: for instance a model states she is going to be in a certain city and is looking for photographers --> All the photographers in the area (= who have set their interest within X miles radius from their city) receive a notification, so they have a chance to notice and get in touch if they're interested.

I do have the Location Maps plugin installed, so every user is associated to a geographical location, and the photographer/model/etc. roles are defined as a custom field.

- Only paying users should be able to create casting calls, but all the users including the non-paying ones should be able to receive notifications for casting calls made by others.

If interested in developing any of the above plugins, please get in touch with a ballpark quote and I'll seriously consider it as these are the essential plugins to get the project started.

Kind regards

Mick

The Forum post is edited by Mick Oct 23 '18
Mick
Mick Oct 23 '18

UPDATE: the first two plugins are currently being developed, but #3 is still looking for someone available