We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Remove register link...edit page index. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Vladmir
Vladmir Oct 21 '12
Greetings oxwall community!
I'm starting to learn oxwall ...
In another test I want a closed social network, only sending invitations. ok!
On the index page, the login box would like to remove the link below "or register" could not find in which file it is.

Another thing, how can I change this through a homepage background image, but not the other?

Using the translator did not know if I can express myself properly ...

Thank you!
  t +
Vlad
Vladmir
Vladmir Oct 21 '12
I managed to find and have removed the link to register and then I'll see about the background. further testing in localhost

Ow_system_plugins / base / views / controllers / user_standard_sign_in.html
Alia Team
Alia Oct 21 '12
Vladimir, I am not sure what you mean by "how can I change this through a homepage background image, but not the other". Can you send a screen shot pointing out what you would like to change?
Vladmir
Vladmir Oct 22 '12
Hello Alia,

As my thought is to make a closed network on the home page in the login box I managed to remove the link to register, even though closed, ok.
What I would like now was change the the background, include some pictures ...
I try the site Ow_system_plugins / base / views / controllers / user_standard_sign_in.html and could not link the images.
Even within controleers created a folder images, but also failed. Where images have to be and how to link it would be within the theme (graffiti)
Thank you,
Vlad

ps.: m
y English generated by google
Alia Team
Alia Oct 23 '12
You will need to modify ow_system_plugins/base/views/controllers/join_index.html if you would like to add anything to "join" page.
Vladmir
Vladmir Oct 23 '12
Thank youAliia,
I will try once more uam.
And where, which way to post the picture of my logo, how to make this link?
Alia Team
Alia Oct 24 '12
If I understood you correctly,  you would like to replace current text and tag line in your header with the logo image of your own.
Please find instructions how you can do this in Graphite theme attached.
Alia Team
Alia Oct 24 '12
Vladimir, you might also want to check following topic http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/3431