We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

no FB login..... - Facebook Connect | Forum

gami
gami Dec 5 '18
what's up with FB login what's going on with OXWALL ???? it does not work again. no popup for login nothing .... only a message on FB for data protection logins were blocked. (unsubscribed) Hello please finally solve the problem .......
Dave
Dave Dec 20 '18

Use this one

it's the latest version
Quote from gami what's up with FB login what's going on with OXWALL ???? it does not work again. no popup for login nothing .... only a message on FB for data protection logins were blocked. (unsubscribed) Hello please finally solve the problem .......

gami
gami Dec 21 '18
hi, I have the last version ....
gami
gami Dec 21 '18
do not even get the data saved ...
Dave
Dave Dec 22 '18

Quote from gami hi, I have the last version ....

HI Gami, the current "download" link for this app is incorrectly linked to an old version (10815).  The new version is here latest version 10820

Please uninstall any older version, and create a new facebook instance before loading the new update.

It may cause an error in the admin panel the first time that you update your FB info (this is a known error) Try to login from another browser (toggling the browsers "tracking protection" may also be beneficial too) Hope this helps.

Regards Dave

The Forum post is edited by Dave Dec 22 '18
gami
gami Dec 22 '18
I can not get it anymore :-(
You do not have permission to reply this topic