We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Badly edited open and closed comments in CSS - Pandora - Responsive theme | Forum

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jan 22 '19

I recommend editing base.css and searching "*", you will see that there are many comments closed without having opened before.

That causes strange errors that are hard to find, so if you use this theme, start here.

Example:

.ow_console .ow_tooltip_top_right.ow_tooltip {position: fixed;z-index: 100;top: 78px !important;left: 0px;width: 100%;padding-top: 8px; */;margin-top: -7px;}

Dave
Dave Aug 4 '19
Thanks for the head-up Pat, that's well noted and great advise. Was thinking this theme ticked a-lot of boxes, any other issues?
Quote from Patricia Zorrilla Bcn

I recommend editing base.css and searching "*", you will see that there are many comments closed without having opened before.

That causes strange errors that are hard to find, so if you use this theme, start here.

Example:

.ow_console .ow_tooltip_top_right.ow_tooltip {position: fixed;z-index: 100;top: 78px !important;left: 0px;width: 100%;padding-top: 8px; */;margin-top: -7px;}

The Forum post is edited by Dave Aug 4 '19
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Aug 4 '19
I was using this theme for a year on my website, and correcting hundreds of small errors ... In the end I got tired of texts of the same color as the background and failures thus, easy to correct but that show that the developer has not tried it adequately. I bought another from another developer and I had no problem. 
You do not have permission to reply this topic