We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

CSS - Support Center | Forum

Catkin
Catkin Mar 20 '19
Hay Jake, or any other user who can answer this.

I am looking to bring the support center inline with the rest of the styling on my site but I cannot find where the main CSS file is located! 

Can anyone help?

The Forum post is edited by Catkin Mar 20 '19
JB TECH
JB TECH Mar 20 '19

Hi Jamie,

Pages have internal styles in their view files. For example, you can find the CSS for your corresponding screenshot at:

support_center/views/controllers/support_tickets_view.html

Most of the plugin is styled this way only because specific pieces of a certain page need unique properties. If you'd like to center everything, you can use the main css file found in support_center/static/css/supportcenter.php forconvenience. Please note, however, that since the smarty system applies to a view of a page and not the whole page itself, it may not just work if you put in one class for a view.

I'd recommend applying the base CSS such as ow_container and ow_content to the aforementioned CSS file, adding the center properties, and seeing how it goes.

Thanks!
-Jake

Catkin
Catkin Mar 23 '19
Hay Jake. You should probably just create one CSS file just for your plugin. I managed to change enough of the features to get it working on the site and looking good. Certainly once I read your post I have managed to get it up to scratch. Very happy! 

I did notice a bug on the plugin where reloading the page will send the last message again. I know this is down to PHP as we are trying to fix the Emojis plugin to not appear twice after you have inserted one lol. 

But thanks for your help so far!

JB TECH
JB TECH Mar 23 '19

Hi Jamie,

Glad you got it sorted. I'm always looking for feedback on my plugins, and will explore more convenient options for CSS in the plugin for both advanced users and those who're more comfortable with using settings instead.  I will also take a look at the duplicate messages on reload.

Thanks,

-Jake

You do not have permission to reply this topic