We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

plugin suggestions | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 28 '19
is it possible create a plugin like this https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1609

With

1. support for much more languages , maybe with google api or someone else external api

2. the small chat translation link should bee readable for any native mobile platform and pwa app and work when you press the link (button)

I think it is need of a plugin like this in the store! 

I hope someone can develop it and sell 

Thanks

Ow-ghost

Paul
Paul Mar 29 '19
Nice. didnt know about this plugin and I was always looking for one like this.

I have developed a backend plugin for translating blogs in an alternative language via google api and want to extend this plugin with a frontend funktion to translate only parts of a website, like facebook and this plugin in our post did, but for forums, newsfeeds and messages. 

is not that complicated, just some javascript stuff

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 30 '19
Yes i agree the things you talking about not complicated

BUT i want this plugin support 5 platforms not 1 or 2 platforms that is old development in my eyes and will no bee successfull to run 2 platforms only

In my plugin world and platform world i use:

1. Android

2. IOS

3. PWA

4. Desktop

5. Mobile version

So i thinking is this possible to solve with some readable translation link in the chat window that respond on all platforms?

And the plugin should support many languages not only 9

I hope someone will see this that have some skills and time over to develop it...

Thanks

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 30 '19